2 Corinthians 9:7 NKJV - "[So let] each one [give] as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver."
Typically, tuition covers about 70% of the cost of a Christian school. The remaining 30% comes from volunteers and donors. Your giving helps to cover operational costs and increases our ability to attract more good teachers, offer scholarships, and/or keep tuition as low as possible. Thank you for your gift.
Note: Donations to Headwaters Christian School are tax-deductible. However, federal law considers tuition to be payment for a benefit received and is therefore not tax-deductible.
Please mail gifts to:
Headwaters Christian School
P.O. Box 621
Driggs, ID 83422
Or donate using PayPal: